The Friends activities over the past year:
- Fundraising via Winter, Spring, Fall and Kids book sales, as well as library book cart sales.
- Annual purchases of books, CDs and DVDs to augment the library collection
- Ella Waters Memorial Music Series of Concerts
- Annual sponsor of the summer reading programs for children, teens and adults
- Special purchases as per requests from the library
Automatic Book Sorter
Through the efforts of both the Friends group and the library, numerous museum passes are available for the use of all Connecticut library patrons. Passes for local museums are available for check-out at the front desk of the library. Don't wait to take advantage of these special opportunities.